Saturday 27 July 2013

Strike a Pose!

I realise it's been a little while since my last post on the "Fisherman" project but I've just realised that I never posted the pictures I took of my characters all posed and what not! So, here they are and I hope you enjoy!


So, hey, little life update: I actually managed to graduate from university last month (Go me! haha!). Seriously though, I hope you've enjoyed looking through this little blog of mine - even if you just stumbled onto it by accident! It's been a great outlet for me over my course and I'd like to think you've enjoyed my work/ posts as much as I have doing them. This may well be my last post for a while now so just a big thank you again for reading!

 If you would like any puppets/ sets/ or what-not built I won't say no haha! Just give me an email and I'll see what I can do!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating! I love your blog and what you do is very interesting!!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete