Monday 17 December 2012

Teeny, tiny kitchen

Just a little post about a little project. The last project of the year was a relatively small one, in more ways than one. I was given a choice of three photos of a few objects and had to pick one to replicate in 1/8th scale (that's the original size divided by 8 if you were wondering). I picked this photo here:


What with other work and other things getting in the way I was left trying to squeeze a 3 week project into 1. Hard work but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I know it could have looked more realistic and a lot better but I guess it'll do for the time I gave myself.
I won't go into any details on the build as it's all pretty basic stuff but if you're interested you can always ask and I'd be happy to let you know.


The size of the build is ridiculously small and much tinier than I was anticipating. The whole thing could fit in the palm of my hand with room to spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment