Monday 18 February 2013

Catch of the Day! - update

In my last post I mentioned all about my new project and Francis the Fisherman. I just wanted to update with a few more drawings, just some action and expression sheets and some prop designs though, not too much. 

These are my action and expression sheets, all my characters emotions are displayed through his 'tache and eyes. I think I had a little too much fun with some of the drawings and he seems to look like he's a teenage girl.................... they're probably my favourite pictures as well!





Here I have drawn out and painted the props and all different parts of my set that I need to build as well as the character maquette. I'm really pleased with how everything fits well together and how all the designs and colours look.



Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment